The AbilityCountsMost Theory.
Toward a Pedagogy of Understanding. Creating the Metacurriculum. The Role of Distributed Intelligence.
Smart Schools: From Training Memories to Educating Minds
The Cognitive Economy of Schooling. Civil War understanding performances victory gardens wide-scale writing youngsters. Mi biblioteca.
- Smart Schools: From Training Memories to Educating Minds by David N. Perkins;
- Biblioteca Zamorano catalog › Details for: Smart schools from training memories to educating minds.;
- Introductory classical mechanics with problems and solutions!
- Absolutely Foxed.
- Smart Schools: From Training Memories to Educating Minds - David Perkins - Google Libros;
- Smart Schools: From Training Memories to Educating Minds;
- Conductive Polymers.
Libros en Google Play. Leer comentario completo. Account Options Sign in.
Mi biblioteca Libros en Google Play. David Perkins.
- Courageous (The Lost Fleet, Book 3) (US Edition).
- by Perkins, David.
- Get this edition!
Perkins reveals the common misguided strategies students use and offers teachers and parents advice on how they can help their children. Although there has been a great deal of impassioned debate over the sad state of American education today, surprisingly little attention has been paid to how children actually learn to think.
But, as David Perkins demonstrates, we cannot solve our problems in this area simply by redistributing power or by asking children to regurgitate facts on a multiple choice exam.
Rather we must ask what kinds of knowledge students typically acquire in school.