This dissertation focuses on low-frequency, analog integrated circuit design using the current-mode technique. First, the current-mode design methodology is described in detail, including the basic elements, the transformation from voltage-mode circuits to their current-mode counterparts, and the signal flow graph that facilitates the current-mode system design.
(PDF) Overview of Opamp and OTA based Integrators | Dr. Dattaguru V Kamath - piracdafamo.tk
Existing voltage-mode, low-frequency filters usually require complex design techniques due to the unavailability of large on-chip capacitances. This study presents unique tunable current-mode integrators for low frequency filter designs that separate the control of the unity-gain crossover frequency from the dynamic range.
In addition, new compact and yet accurate current-mode gain elements are also presented. Finally, the detailed realization of electronic cochleae, a special type of low frequency system, is presented. Although various research groups have designed many cochlea chips over the last decade, this work is the first true implementation of biologically-based cochlea models -- the classical transmission line and the traveling-wave amplifier models.
- Booksinn Current-Mode Vlsi Analog Filters Design & Applications (Pb).!
- VLSI Analog Filters by P. V. Ananda Mohan - .
- Protecting Children from Domestic Violence: Strategies for Community Intervention.
- Systematic: How Systems Biology Is Transforming Modern Medicine.
- Phytolith Analysis. An Archaeological and Geological Perspective!
Ten VLSI chips have been fabricated to test the theory and hypothesis presented in this dissertation. The pilot project is devising a framework that is being scaled up with respect to content volume and diversity to serve all levels and disciplines of learners. It is being developed at Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
- Racial Diversity and Social Capital: Equality and Community in America.
- Telematics Communication Technologies and Vehicular Networks: Wireless Architectures and Applications (Premier Reference Source).
- VLSI Analog Filters?
- The Royal Family.
- [PDF] Current-mode VLSI analog filters : design and applications - Semantic Scholar!
- About Research Development Office.
- Essential Spaceflight Dynamics and Magnetospherics!
NDL India is a conglomeration of freely available or institutionally contributed or donated or publisher managed contents. Almost all these contents are hosted and accessed from respective sources.
The responsibility for authenticity, relevance, completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability of these contents rests with respective organization from where the contents are sourced and NDL India has no responsibility or liability for these. Every effort is made to keep the NDL India portal up and running smoothly. However, NDL India takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the portal being unavailable due to technical issues or otherwise.
ISBN 13: 9780817642778
For any issue or feedback, please write to ndl-support iitkgp. Access Restriction Subscribed. Author Mohan, P. Log-in to view content. FAQ Help.